Over the last three years, generous donors have supported us through donations of all sizes. We appreciate every single donation. - Just a small donation can afford new tools and resources to begin someone's journey into a meaningful hobby. Your gift will improve lives.
...or send a cheque made payable to "Models for Heroes" to 1 Harrier Road,Newbury, BERKS, RG20 4AB.
You can help today:
- We need unstarted & complete kits only. Complete in that all the parts are present, the instructions and decals are in good order.
- All instructions and decals must be present and undamaged.
- Please take your time to consider whether donating to Models for Heroes is suitable and please read our Terms & Conditions.
- Unused materials and tools preferable.
- We have an Amazon Wish List that we fill with items we need on a regular basis.
Incoming delivery address:
Models for Heroes, 1 Harrier Road, Newbury, BERKS, RG20 4AB.
- Please note that "by hand" donations are only accepted by appointment or courier.
- There are model shows, model shops and volunteers around the UK that you can take donated kits directly to. Get in contact if you wish to deliver somewhere more local.
Quick check before you send:
- Remember to check the postage amount. We cannot afford to pay for inadequate postage or customs handling fees.
- Make sure there is plenty of packaging material around your kits to prevent crushing underneath other packages in transit.
- Modelling magazines in a "used" condition or over a year old cannot be accepted.
- If sending liquids please check the consignment restrictions on flammable liquids with your courier.
- Wrap the paints/glues/thinners up well and do not allow a spill or vapor to escape. We do not accept enamel paints.
- Add your address or email a note so we can say THANK YOU as we deeply appreciate all of the support. If the donation is for a specific event , please add a note to the donation box so we know.
On Amazon we have created a Wish List of our most needed products. You can help Models for Heroes with practical resources by purchasing these products. These will get arrive at our HQ ready to be provided for our beneficiaries direct support.
If you are buying or selling on ebay you can select Models for Heroes to be your supported charity and choose a percentage of your profit to be donated directly to us.
Or visit our Shop and purchase some unique branded merchandise. Money raised goes directly to supporting our bravest with recovery activities.
The Airfix Flying Hours tokens scheme is an exclusive offer for Airfix Club members - by collecting Flying Hours tokens from Airfix packaging, you can earn FREE kits of your choice!
You can support Models for Heroes by simply donating your Airfix Flying Hours to us. We can convert the Airfix Flying hours into model kits for beneficiaries just as those members of the Airfix Club can.
These can be posted to our address:
Models for Heroes,1 Harrier Road, Newbury, Berkshire, RG20 4AB